Not a carnival fan BUT.....

califgary

I will admit Im not a big fan of Carnival-style cruises, BUT from what we've all read about recent events I have to say that this could have happened on ANY line - and it sounds like they did the very best they could under the circumstances. Seeing people say they will never cruise Carnival again is unfair - This people need to realize this accident could happen on any ship, any line, any where.....just because this happened on a Carnival ship doesnt mean they are any less professional or safety-minded than any other line.....ok I feel better now....i say congrats to Carnival for the good PR, and yes sorry to those that had to endure this very unfortunate event....but dont blame Carnival - "stuff happens!"

I am curious about the definition of a Carnival Style cruise. I have been on Carnival NCL, and RCCL along with an super upscale line. The mass market lines are all identical. The upscale line is much more laid back and easy going than any of the mass market lines.

So can someone enlighten me about a Carnival Style cruise?

Archived