Elegant & Chef Table on 4 night Imagination - same night?

gargoyle999

We are doing the 4 night Imagination cruise to Key West, Cozumel next week. Have confirmed reservations for the Chef's Table. Wondering what night is elegant night on this cruise and if anyone has done the Chef Table on this itinerary what night is that?

Most likely for both would be Key West night since we depart at 2pm. Next night is Cozumel until 10pm and then last night is night before debarkation.

Just curious if we'll miss out on elegant night in the MDR. :confused:

My information is that the elegant night is the evening leaving Key West and the Chefs table is the last sea night.:)

Thanks! That would be ok with us! I've always read that there isn't an elegant night on the night before debarkation because people are having to pack and get ready to leave. Wasn't sure if they would do a Chef Table on that night for the same reason. But it's the only way to do both and not have to cut Cozumel way too short.

:)

Thanks! That would be ok with us! I've always read that there isn't an elegant night on the night before debarkation because people are having to pack and get ready to leave. Wasn't sure if they would do a Chef Table on that night for the same reason. But it's the only way to do both and not have to cut Cozumel way too short.

:)

Well, there will only be 12 people at the Chef's table so, not a worry for packing. We are so excited to give this a try. All reports say it's awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
My information is that the elegant night is the evening leaving Key West and the Chefs table is the last sea night.:)

Just wanted to update now what we are back. This was correct! Chef's table last night of the cruise, elegant night is Key West day.

I have to say I am not into fancy type of food but I thought everything we had was very good! It really is a pretty unique experience. Looking forward to doing it again on the Splendor in Feb! :)

Archived