Dinner on casual nights

love_cruises

Is it ok for use girls to wear dressy capri to dinner in the dining room?
You can go in a ball gown if that's your druthers. Wear what makes you feel good about yourself. We often dress up on smart casual nights. After all, it's "smart" casual, not everyday "what you wear to the supermarket" casual.

You can go in a ball gown if that's your druthers. Wear what makes you feel good about yourself. We often dress up on smart casual nights. After all, it's "smart" casual, not everyday "what you wear to the supermarket" casual.

hahahaha, and I was just heading out to the supermarket in a black velour jogging suit... hum, now that I think about it, the stretchy waistband would be perfect for dinner!

hahahaha, and I was just heading out to the supermarket in a black velour jogging suit... hum, now that I think about it, the stretchy waistband would be perfect for dinner!
I have washable linen pants from JJill that have a stretchy knit waistband. They are sooo comfortable, and look nice. I wear them constantly here in SoCal, whether I'm going to the supermarket or out to dinner. They are great for a cruise.

I think you could wear anything that makes you feel good except shorts of course. It was stated no hats but a man that sat at our table wore jeans, t shirt and a baseball hat and nobody said anything to him.

T shirt and baseball cap are definitely not smart casual. As far as I am concerned jeans are not either. We just came off of the Crown. On that ship it seems that Princess has definitely turned a blind eye to their dress code. But then, nothing else went right on that ship for 20 days. I think princess put all of their incompetent management staff on the Crown.

Archived