The Willy T.

winncruiser

are there any charters out of Tortola that include snorkling at The Caves, The Indians and then take you over to The Willy T. on Norman Island for lunch? Thanks!

I am also interested in this. Hope someone has some good information.

are there any charters out of Tortola that include snorkling at The Caves, The Indians and then take you over to The Willy T. on Norman Island for lunch? Thanks!

Bill at TortolaCharters has e-mailed me that he wil do all the above on his 45ft Sea Ray yacht normally used JUST for private charter if we can get 8 more people. That would make 12 in all. Cost 55pp at the dock! e-mail him at tortolacharters.com or go to his sight. Thanks, Diane We're looking to go 11/30/10

As it happens, Capt. Bill and I are trying to round up 8 more people to do that very thing. Go to his site at tortolacharters.com and look at the private charter 45ft. Sea Ray Oil & Water. He has said to me he will take no less than 12 for $55pp on the trip. Sounds wonderful!!!! If interested, e-mail him and use my name Diane Call and we'll see how many we can get. Its pay at the dock and if not enough commit then its off to JVD on the Blue Star for a day at White Bay and the Soggy Dollar. Check it out. Thanks, Diane Need to know atleast by Friday 11/26 to Bill

Archived