Roll Call - Celebrity Solstice - 2/13/2011 Who's on board?

kenth59

Hi All,

Just wanted to see who else might be joining us on this cruise. This will be our first time to sail Celebrity.

Hello guys

Just wanted to drop a note. Unfortunately we will be on the 2/27/2011 sailing of the Solstice, so we will not cross paths. But I'd like to wish you a fabulous cruise on your first Celebrity sailing!

Thom

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello guys

Just wanted to drop a note. Unfortunately we will be on the 2/27/2011 sailing of the Solstice, so we will not cross paths. But I'd like to wish you a fabulous cruise on your first Celebrity sailing!

Thom

Thom,

Thanks for the well wishes, too bad you won't be on this sailing. Hope that you all have a great cruise as well.

Kent

We will be joining you on this cruise. Cant wait...need to relax and get away for a bit. Met a great group of guys (and girls) on the Mercury last year. We're actually joining another couple we met and became fast friends with on that cruise. Thats a total of four more guys that will attend the FOD parties! :D

Hey Kent and Andy,

How are you, Happy Holidays from Sam and Theo (Jewel transatlantic 2009). Were doing the transatlantic on the Voyager to New Orleans october 2011. Let us know how Celebrity is. We like to try it too.

Hi Guys,

How have you been? Happy holidays to you as well! We had a great time on the Jewel cruise and really enjoyed getting to know you both. Would love to join you on the Voyager but Andy can't get time off in November. I am hoping that I can talk him into either the Voyager transatlantic to Barcelona or the Navigator to Rome in May.

Stay in touch, email is kent at knotsout dot com.

Kent

damn, we will be sailing the same day but on the Ruby Princess.

we will attend the pre-cruise parties the night

before in Ft Lauderdale for that other sailing.

Hi!

Sorry that you won't be on board with us but you will have a great time on the Ruby. We were on it in October and is a really nice ship with a great crew. If you are out at the clubs on Sat night before the cruise maybe we can arrange to meet for a drink.

Kent & Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived