Check your messages!!!

bravostar

Just a reminder to all Oasis cruisers. (And I assume on the Allure) You should check your messages every day on the interactive tv in your cabin. We found out this way that two of our show reservations had been changed. Also you will receive all invitations such as Welcome back parties,tours etc. in this manner.

No more invitations delivered to your cabin. The only exception we found was the invite to the M&M party.

Just a reminder to all Oasis cruisers. (And I assume on the Allure) You should check your messages every day on the interactive tv in your cabin. We found out this way that two of our show reservations had been changed. Also you will receive all invitations such as Welcome back parties,tours etc. in this manner.

No more invitations delivered to your cabin. The only exception we found was the invite to the M&M party.

Interesting. We just completed a b2b on Oasis, ending October 23, and we got envelopes marked "Crown & Anchor" with invites to the welcome back parties.

Interesting. We just completed a b2b on Oasis, ending October 23, and we got envelopes marked "Crown & Anchor" with invites to the welcome back parties.

Our Cruise was Oct 30. So who knows? But we did not receive any hard copies. And like I say our shows were changed for some reason maybe because they changed our port days around. Still not sure. The new dates conflicted with other plans but had no problem attending as standbys.

Archived