jet skiing in the eastern caribean

cptncrunch

Hey folks, im going on the ruby in a few weeks, and was wondering if anyone has ever jet skiid at any one of the islands there, st marteen st thomas and turks. If anyone has would you be able to tell me which stop and roughly how much it costed ya?

thanks.

Hey folks, im going on the ruby in a few weeks, and was wondering if anyone has ever jet skiid at any one of the islands there, st marteen st thomas and turks. If anyone has would you be able to tell me which stop and roughly how much it costed ya?

thanks.

Are you looking to do a jet ski tour, or rent and go off on your own? We have rented in St. Thomas for the past two years. Once at the Sapphire Marina and once at the Coki Beach Marina. Both of these rentals were not tours, they rented to us and we could go off on our own joy ride, within their specified parameters of course. I believe for 30 mins it was about $50. I don't remember the exact price, but it wasn't bad. I like the guy at Sapphire Marina because he allows you a 5 minute grace period to leave the marina and get back in the marina, so you really have 35 minutes. He also has stop watches on his jet skis so you know how much time you have remaining.

Sapphire Marina. Take a cab to Sapphire beach, and look for signs for the Marina. The cab will drop you off near a hotel, and just to the right of the hotel is a marina. There are two sets of people who rent jet skis there. Both seemed to have 5-6 jet skis each

We rented on St Maarten in 09. Took the water taxi over to the public beach which was a hoot. Nice view of the ship too! Lots of food, drink, chairs to rent etc. Vendors had their jetskis @ the usual $ of 50/half hr. Fun area in the bay to cruise around but was a bit choppy the day we were there. We would do it again...

see the only dilemma I have is for st thomas we want to spend time at megans bay aside from other site seeing and all. What beach was that in StMaarten that had the jet skis?^^^^

It's just to the left of the pier as you're looking at the island from the ship. As mentioned, there's a water taxi to take you over there. Restaurants, bars, shopping along the boardwalk and plenty of beach to hang out on. A very busy people watchin' place to be. Suppose you could head over to Orient and get skis and parasailing there - just a lot farther to go.

For Magen's Bay - take a land taxi there. Great place to chill (but no jet skis).

Just got back on the Ruby and did the same. Take water taxi across to the beach for $6.00 r/t and there will be several different Jet Ski vendors on the beach. I too go to Megans Bay each so usually do water sports in St Maarten.

Archived