Scotchies?

itsalljimmysfault

Anybody know how far Scotchies is from the cruise ship dock in Ocho Rios? We are doing DRF and river tubing and wonder if we will have time to stop there on the way back? Also want to spend a bit of time at Margaritaville before getting back on the ship... anybody know if this is doable? (we are in port from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)

Thanks!

When we were there in August, we actually picked up a couple from DRF (they had lost track of time and missed their ride). Our driver dropped us off at Scotchies and then drove the couple to meet up with their group at he tubing site. He was back with us in no time, so I would assume they are fairly close. We had booked with Pete Taylor.

Yes it is doable for sure. I am using a guy named Phil Lafayette. He has a tour that does all three things. While Scotchies is not listed on his tour I have read over and over again on sites like trip advisor that he stops there on his tours. The guys gets great reveiws. You can look him up and the tours by just googling his name.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only place that I will stop for Jerk in Ochi. It's a local place so you may not see it listed anywhere on a tour/excusion etc.. but it is GOOD!!

It's completely doable, as the cruise terminal is about 10mins drive away. Any taxi driver will be only too happy to give you a ride there.

What should you order??!!! EVERYTHING is good!!! Make sure you put the pepper sauce on the side though, not on the meat/fish until you see if you can handle the heat!!;)

Have fun!!:D

Archived