NCL Jewel

LauraAnne30

I am hoping someone can help me. I am booked in a mini suite on the Jewel and after reading some of the cabin reviews I am wondering if there are any rooms that have larger balconies? I do not want to upgrade past the mini suites...do the aft regular balcony rooms have larger balconies?

Thanks for your help

Laura:)

Yes, the Aft Balcony Staterooms (BA category) do have large balconies. They are the same width as all the regular balcony stateroom, but they are as deep, or as long, as the neighboring suites. You can fit a lounge chair with no problem. He's a photo of our aft BA on the Jewel. The curvature is an effect of the lens I was using, but you can see how much space there is. You can click on the photo for a bigger version.

5128845794_d969182a27_m.jpg

Open Seas by dbcnwa, on Flickr

Yes, the Aft Balcony Staterooms (BA category) do have large balconies. They are the same width as all the regular balcony stateroom, but they are as deep, or as long, as the neighboring suites. You can fit a lounge chair with no problem. He's a photo of our aft BA on the Jewel. The curvature is an effect of the lens I was using, but you can see how much space there is. You can click on the photo for a bigger version.

5128845794_d969182a27_m.jpg

Open Seas by dbcnwa, on Flickr

Does the size of the BA balcony depend on the floor you are on? I thought I'd heard that the higher aft BA balconies have more room. I have a 9th floor aft BA.

Thanks for actual knowledge.

Yes, you're right. My PCC told me when I first booked it that all the aft BA staterooms were the same. Comparing the different decks though, it seems only those on Deck 10 have the largest balconies.

You are correct...deck 10 aft balconies have the largest balconies. It is like having your own private oasis when the pool decks are crowded. We have an aft again on our next Jewel cruise and can't wait:D

Archived