PR between 6pm-midnight...what to do?

Fourseventeen

Gonna be staying over night pre cruise. Our flight comes into PR at 430pm, then we plan to head to the hotel to check in (still gotta get a hotel!) and drop off bags. After that we will be wanting to get out and see something we cant see back at home. Anyone have any suggestions for an evening in PR (thats safe..we dont wanna get robbed :D)

I would head out to OSJ and walk around there for some time, and then grab a bite at one of the places that have live music.

OSJ on a Sat or Sun evening is alive with people and families. It is decently well lit and generally safe.

The museums and things will be closed, but you can still walk around outside and see the sites.

Or you can go on a walking tour, or a food tour and be guided if you prefer.

I don’t recall the names of the places we went. Perhaps because the only time I dance is also when I’m drunk. There are a number of them in osj, if you just walk around you will find some. The best one we went to had an entrance in an alley.

As far as salsa dancing goes, its not to difficult. You can learn the basic steps after a couple of private lessons.

Archived