Final call Imagination 11/26/2010

joy2joy5

Hello all I received my final call and details. The ceremony will be in the Dynasty Loune at 1 and reception in the Illusions disco at 130 n(we are the only wedding that day) ((((So special)))). I have 34 guest all non sailing. We decided on double heart keychains as favors and 4 children will receive personalized made fun bags prior to boarding since we must be there at 1030 am. I would love to hear of any last minutes details I should be aware of.....

Thanks,

Joy

congrats to both of you!

i can't really offer you advice since I haven't done it yet, but i keep hearing from everyone to have copies of all your documentation, ceremony script, photo list, emails between you and the coordinator, everything you can think of, with you on that day in a folder.

Congrats, can't wait to hear all about it! I will be on there in March for my wedding and am having the reception in the Illusions Disco too. Please take lots of pictures and do a review as there is just not enough info on the Imagination here:)

Congrats again!!!!!

Congrats on your call!!! As far as advice from a previous Carnival Bride, have your paperwork with you...Also make sure your wedding party knows who they are walking with the coordinator might want to change it... also try and have one friend or family member stay in the room with you during the rehearsal, i didn't and was extremely bored and pacing around the room... Enjoy your day!!!!

Congrats, can't wait to hear all about it! I will be on there in March for my wedding and am having the reception in the Illusions Disco too. Please take lots of pictures and do a review as there is just not enough info on the Imagination here:)

Congrats again!!!!!

I will take all the pics I can and do a good review 4 u. I'm so excited.....Congrats as well :D

Yes so close... Oh BTW I love your page :D

www.mywedding.com/joyandmareo

Thanks Joy!

By the way 'The Imagination' was my very cruise vessel back in 2004'. I loved her then and you will probably love her now as she has been renovated since we cruised on her.

We visited Cozumel and went to Paradise Beach and then went right next door to San Francisco Beach to use their wonderful pool!

I'm so excited for you....Enjoy!!!

Archived