14 mo. old on on RCI Vision

savvyria

We are cruising with my parents on the Oct. 2 sailing. At first I booked an inside cabin but switched today to outside because I am worried that the pak n play will not fit. This is our first time cruising as parents and I am a little nervous about shore excursions etc. Any suggestions?

Well, I'll let you know! We leave in a few weeks for the Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas. We have an inside cabin. This will be our first cruise as parents. We'll have both sets of grandparents along to help but I'll be sure to let you know how it went when we return.

we're taking our little guy ( 18 months) to Alaska in July on the Vision. We also selected an inside cabin.

Eventhough many people recommend an outside room, we felt that with the sun being out almost 18 hours, we don't need to confuse his internal clock.

We've recently started training him to sleep in the pack/play rather than his crib. We hope that this will ease his transition to the ship.

One thing we don't want to do is pack all his belongings into 17 suitcases for our cruise. Being prepared is one thing, but looking like a traveling circus is quite another...

Crispybear

Archived