Navigator of the Seas

Hey everyone! this is my first time cruising on Royal so if anyone can tell me how they liked the ship... I don't see many posts or reviews about the Navigator! We are getting a balcony is there a certain part of the ship I should request when I call to book it tonight??

Trying to figure out what our spending budget should be for drinks (we are 23 & like to relax and have a good time;))& excursions on the ship (we are stopping at Labadee & somewhere in Jamaica!)

Went 2 years ago on Carnival and it was about $600each. My boyfriend wanted me to find out how much beer is and if they offer the buckets of beer? & how much? and for myself I love martinis! lol ;)

I know on Carnival we were able to order a bottle of vodka and wine to the room can you do that on Royal? Who would I contact?

Anything else anyone can think of would be great too!

Thanks!:)

If you're on a budget, don't book anything at Labadee....it's a beach day, and there's no real reason to pay for an excursion there.

On RCI, you aren't allowed bottles of liquor in your cabin...you may buy drinks and take them to the cabin with you, but not a full bottle. If you order wine at dinner and don't finish it, (or, if you order the wine package), you may take that to your cabin. (Not sure why they treat wine differently than other alcohol!!!)

They do have "buckets of beer", but I don't remember it being any cheaper to buy it that way. Figure in the $7-8 range for your martinis!

Archived