One Year old on Gem - Pool question

gja360

We are taking my son on the Gem in January, I know he is not allowed in the main pools because he is still wearing diapers. I did notice they have an infant pool in the back of the ship. Does anyone know if he will be allowed to use it?

I totally agree with "mpk218". Whether its allowed? I'm pretty sure its a no. With that in mind, I almost guarantee that if you allow the baby to swim in there with the swim diaper, not only will you not be asked to remove the baby, but your child will certainly not be the only one in there with a swimmie. I've seen it plenty of times on Carnival, Princess & NCL.

People will probably go crazy on this post but take it with a grain of salt. Do whatever feels right to you and happy cruising!!!!!:)

Our plan right now is to bring this little inflatable bath thing he has and then just to put some water in it so he can splash around. He would be happy just sitting there splashing.

I think that you have made a smart decision. Because if everyone else is letting their non-potty trained child in the pool then that is the last place that I would want my child. I cold never forgive myself if my child took ill.

Archived