Short cruise questions

hlb76

We are thinking a 3 and 4 day B2B in Jan. I was wondering w/ the shorter cruise are we going to miss out on anything?

Will there still be the Elegant nights?

Will we get the same meals on each leg? Which I guess is OK since I have a hard time deciding what to order.

Anything else we might miss going shorter than a 5 day?

There ae formal nights on every cruise.

No past guest party on cruises less then 5 nights.

you stilll will get the cruise experience on shorter cruises.

BUT shorter cruises are more party boats then on a longer cruise

Taking the two cruises puts you closer to platinum then tking 1 day cruise

We have always wanted to try the B2b wish we could do 2 a little longer and 7 total days. But the price was right and is taking us to new places vs the 7 days that we could fit into our schedule/budget. We are really looking forward to the closer to platinum too this will be 5 and 6!!

I was just worried we would miss out on some of the traditional things we love on the 5 and 7 day cruises. I think it will be fun to use the "turn over day" as our personal sea day! I do love sea days!

Bummer about past guest but hey I can drink for free on the 2nd leg is I want! :rolleyes:

Iv done b2b on 3/4 days and just did two different ships with one day in between that way.

I in no way felt these were party boats and that there was more drinking. I think thats a old rumor that needs to be put to rest.

Iv also done B2Bs on 7 days and 4/5 day and two 3/4 days.. all great. You dont miss anything, but the shows are the same the next week. The shows being the same if you do a B2B on the same ship is about the only downside to me, having done B2Bs.

Archived