Cagney's Jazz Brunch EPIC

oreomidnight

I noticed the Cagney's Jazz Brunch offered on the November 11th cruise date. I was wondering if anyone attended this brunch. Is this offered each week or was it a special offering. If so can some one share how much it cost and what was offered?

Was not offered on our sailing.

I noticed the Cagney's Jazz Brunch offered on the November 11th cruise date. I was wondering if anyone attended this brunch. Is this offered each week or was it a special offering. If so can some one share how much it cost and what was offered?

I don't know about the one on the Epic but I went to the one on the Sun and enjoyed it enough that I went to it again on our back-to-back cruise. Ours was held in the East Meets West restaurant (Sun does not have a Cagney's). It cost $15 and I thought was well worth it.

Besides the buffet items, much different from the free buffet, there were also items that could be ordered from the menu. I ordered Eggs Benedict and they were the best I've ever had, much different from ones I've had in buffets in various restaurants.

There was also steak on the menu and I forget what else there was.

The first jazz brunch the musicians were mostly string but really good. The next jazz brunch there was also a trumpet and a saxophone. They were good also.

IF the jazz brunch is offered, it's only once during a cruise, and it's not always offered. I recommend it.

So there is a buffet but you can also order from a menu? One order, as many as you want, each is $15? How does it work?

It costs $15 per person total. You can eat as much at the buffet section as you wish. All the items I had were delicious. I especially liked the quiche. Besides eating from the buffet, you canalso order as much off the menu as you wish. I think there were about 5 selections on the menu. You can order one, and then later order something else. I'd recommend doing it that way if you order from the menu since you'll also have the buffet items.

No additional charge for more orders from the menu.

You pay when you're ready to leave. That way, if you've ordered a bottle or glass of wine or champagne, they can add it to your total.

Archived