Anyone know where Carnival ships port?

Fourseventeen

Port call will be Philipsburg, St. Maarten at the Cruise Facility, formally known as The Dr. A.C. Wathey Cruise and Cargo Facilities.

It's adjacent to Bobby's Marina, and a 20 minute walk or 7 minute Water Taxi ride into 'downtown' Philipsburg.

gary

p.s. It looks like you visit St. Maarten on February 5th, not in January.

Thanks Gary. And yes Feb 5th. Ship departs Jan...so I just instictively posted our sail date lol. Thanks for that info I appreciate it buddy.

Any idea how far the Princess Juliana Airport is from port? I plan to scuba dive, then head over to the aiport to see these planes land before heading back to the port. I also hear there is somewhere online where I can view the times and type of planes that will be landing there?

It's not the distance, it's the time. From Philipsburg to Maho should take about 30 minutes mid-day, but the return could easily take 90 minutes or more. I'd get out of there by 2:30, 2:45 at the latest.

Joyce Prince has a page on her website that shows the actual real-time arrivals and schedule. Check it out a week ahead on the same day of your arrival (Thursday). Make sure you set the time of day.

gary

Archived