3/27 Dawn upgrades?

KarateLois

What is the best way to get upgrades on the Easter Sunday sailing on the Dawn? We book the lowest category we can so we can afford to sail every year, and since we aren't in the cabin much, it's never been a problem, but an upgrade once in a while would be nice and we never seem to have luck getting upgraded at all! We've been on 11 cruises, but this is the first on NCL. It seems to get upgrades you have to book outsides or higher. I wish I could!! Any advice?

Let me know about the upgrade if you get one. We are also on the 3/27 sailing, and have an AF mini-suite. You pay a little more for it, but don't get many perks. We went with this because we have 4 in a room, and it's a little bigger, the regular balcony I don't believe held 4. Would LOVE an upgrade. In October of 2003 we were on Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas, and because of a wrong quote from one of their reps that was documented we snared an Owner's Suite, (the second biggest room on the ship). It was like an apartment. We'll probably never have anything like that again. It was great.

Archived