Anyone that had to cancel Splendor cruise

stuart2val

We rebooked with the Conquest and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to receive the difference of our cruise back to my checking account? Also, how long should it take for our flight expense changes to show up as onboard credit? I just want to make sure we get it.

We rebooked with the Conquest and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to receive the difference of our cruise back to my checking account? Also, how long should it take for our flight expense changes to show up as onboard credit? I just want to make sure we get it.

Any refund due, typically takes up to 10 days after it is requested.

We were canceled on the Splendor on Nov. 16th & Faxed in the air fare cost the same day...

Our rebooked cruise on the Spirirt has had the balance paid, was taken out of the Splendor balance they owe us...

We should still receive over $700 balance from the Splendor but not here yet, has been 6 days so not getting all excited as of yet...

Also received a statement showing $100 (Credit/Coupons)??????

Also received $100 OBC added to our account...

I will call my Carnival Rep (Shay) sometime today to help me understand if the extra $100 OBC is on the air fare....

Typically 7-10 days

We just received our full refund today. I applied the day after our cruise was cancelled on 11/9.

As far as airfare we are sending a letter asking for at least $200 in regards to the extra travel costs we had to pay due to the cancellation.

Archived