Galveston Airport

plane1

I would find a later flight. Sometimes there is fog in the port and that slows down arrival of the Voyager.

When ever we sail, we get a return flight after noon. It keeps me from obsessing.

We drive to Galveston, but had to take a flight from Hobby after a TA from Barcelona. We used the shuttle

Plane leaves at 10

Be at airport and hour early ( 9 am )

If you do, go in naked. :eek:

It will be faster durring the pat down.

:rolleyes:

I recently had a Sunday midday flight out of Hobby on Southwest. I arrived about 90 minutes ahead of time and found the check in and security lines to be very long. When I asked why they told me - all the cruisers - it is always a mad house on Sunday. It seemed like every person in line, except me, was checking 2 bags. And that was BEFORE the VOS of the Sea returned. Now with all the TSA groping I imagine things will be even worse. It took me 20 minutes to get through the luggage drop line and another 15 in the security line. Usually I just breeze in and am at the gate within 5 or 10 minutes. I would schedule a later flight, especially in Jan or February when fog can be a real issue.

Archived