Suite Guest

TheDarkOne

Anyone staying in a suite on the 1st or 5th sailing of the Allure? Just wondering if you are, if you have heard anything from a suite rep? I was on the Rhaposdy back in July and had an e-mail from the on-board suite rep asking if there was anything I needed or if they could set-up any appointments for me. I was in an Owner's Suite and it was one of the best cruises I have been on. I was on the Oasis Maiden and also had an Owner's Suite, but the Rhapsody was a far better experience. Just wondering if the on-board suite rep is something new since I was on the Oasis last Dec.

Anyone staying in a suite on the 1st or 5th sailing of the Allure? Just wondering if you are, if you have heard anything from a suite rep? I was on the Rhaposdy back in July and had an e-mail from the on-board suite rep asking if there was anything I needed or if they could set-up any appointments for me. I was in an Owner's Suite and it was one of the best cruises I have been on. I was on the Oasis Maiden and also had an Owner's Suite, but the Rhapsody was a far better experience. Just wondering if the on-board suite rep is something new since I was on the Oasis last Dec.

You can always send Martiza an email at AL_Concierge@rccl.com if you haven't heard from her by the weekend. With the PI activities going on, I'm sure that both of the Concierge are very busy. By the way, there is an underscore between AL_Concierge.

True, you could send them a note, but when I went on the Rhapsody they e-mailed me, that just made it a little more special I think. I know there are like 30+ suites, but you would think they could have the info and send out a "form" e-mail to the folks. And then if anyone responded write back to them in person, but you are right, they may be a bit busy. I didn't get anything when I went ont he Oasis either.

Im in a Crown Loft Suite and i have not heard anything yet either....

Hoping to.....I have just a few requests...

I'm in a Crown Loft this time too. The only bad thing I thought of so far is the Muster drill in the begining, I hate stairs, so I guess I'll have to make sure I'm down below when it's time so I can go there. Are you doing both the 4 day and 7 day? This will be my first b2b, so it should be interesting. The only bad thing is there isn't really anything to do around the Port in Fort Lauderdale to kill a few hours while we wait to get back on.

True, you could send them a note, but when I went on the Rhapsody they e-mailed me, that just made it a little more special I think. I know there are like 30+ suites, but you would think they could have the info and send out a "form" e-mail to the folks. And then if anyone responded write back to them in person, but you are right, they may be a bit busy. I didn't get anything when I went ont he Oasis either.

There are a LOT of suites on the Oasis class. Over 75 and that does not include the JS cabins. Both times on the Oasis and we were contacted. Again, I think a lot has to do with all of the Pre Inaugural stuff going on right now. Again, if I had something that I needed, I would not hesitate to contact them.

I'm in a Crown Loft this time too. The only bad thing I thought of so far is the Muster drill in the begining, I hate stairs, so I guess I'll have to make sure I'm down below when it's time so I can go there. Are you doing both the 4 day and 7 day? This will be my first b2b, so it should be interesting. The only bad thing is there isn't really anything to do around the Port in Fort Lauderdale to kill a few hours while we wait to get back on.

The Crown Loft is a great cabin. It is very quiet up there. We will be back on this deck in January for our B2B and can't wait.

We're in a Crown Loft also on the 12/1 sailing, so I guess we'll all be neighbors, so to speak. I haven't heard anything either, and yes I have received e-mails on past cruises with RCI about a week before, and I agree it is a nice touch. I'm excited either way, and it's good to know the concierge e-mail in case I think of anything we need. Thank you for providing that. No requests at this time, but you never know!

Sad to say we won't be doing the B2B. We're going to be on the Oasis sailing 12/18, so we'll have that to look forward to after we disembark from the Allure.

Aqua Theatre Suite.....they're pretty busy right now :eek: and I'm sure all our needs and a few wants ;) will be attended to, no doubt! :D

You can always send Martiza an email at AL_Concierge@rccl.com if you haven't heard from her by the weekend. With the PI activities going on, I'm sure that both of the Concierge are very busy. By the way, there is an underscore between AL_Concierge.

Tried this email link externally and imbedded and is coming back a bad destination. Any other possible addresses?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cruisingator2, we are on your sailing and in a grand suite and have not received an email from the concierge. We will stop in there once we board the ship.

We are also sailing Sunday and have not heard from the concierge, yet our friends have..last year on the Oasis they called us the week prior to sailing..

Archived