Freedom review 11-14 to 11-29 from a first time cruiser

Talli

Enjoyed your review so much Talli. Sounds like you had a great time. We were in cabin 7408 the previous week. Too bad we didn't book a B2B, we could have been neighbors! We had so much fun with Korny.....our room steward. We also were married on the beach while docked in St Thomas. There was about 10 of us in our group and we all had a fabulous time. Like you, we missed our roll call's meet & greet, but there was so much going on after sail away. I can't wait to book another cruise.

Thanks again for the great review!

Great review!!!! If you don't mind, what were the alcohol costs for the Bon Voyage delivery? Did you order ala cart, or was it a package? We are heading out on the Freedom next month and I am considering a BV order.

Great review.....sounds like a good time had by all:D

"Thrown out of the MDR":eek::p:p Wish I coulda seen those antics...LOL:cool:

K

Thanks! Haha! I can't believe we were thrown out, at the time I didn't think we were that bad! But I guess all the hooting, hollaring, woohooing and the clinking of glasses and chanting couples names to get them all to kiss might have got annoying expecially after the 2nd or was it the 3rd full table? I'm sure there was more going on since I do distinctly remember Amy, the bride telling everyone not to eat cuz it would sober them up :eek:. Oh, well, again I blame it on the farewell party for the many, many free drinks and allowing me to bring two with me to dinner, AND putting us all in the party mood with all the music and dancing. Didn't they know some of us were going straight to dinner?

Haha! It was a really fun night!

Talli

Enjoyed your review so much Talli. Sounds like you had a great time. We were in cabin 7408 the previous week. Too bad we didn't book a B2B, we could have been neighbors! We had so much fun with Korny.....our room steward. We also were married on the beach while docked in St Thomas. There was about 10 of us in our group and we all had a fabulous time. Like you, we missed our roll call's meet & greet, but there was so much going on after sail away. I can't wait to book another cruise.

Thanks again for the great review!

Thanks for reading, and I am glad you enjoyed it! I wish you would have done a b2b! That would have been nice to have friendly neighbors. Congrats on your marriage!

Talli

I'm beginning to read your review now. Glad I came across it since I'm planning on booking the Freedom for November. From what I can see from the first page..... great pictures.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy it! If you want to see more pics of the ship, another review took a ton good ones. Search Mike and Tracy's b2b2b2b.

Thanks again!

Talli

Great review!!!! If you don't mind, what were the alcohol costs for the Bon Voyage delivery? Did you order ala cart, or was it a package? We are heading out on the Freedom next month and I am considering a BV order.

Thanks!

I would highly recommend a BV order. We did order a few drinks from the bar but it really kept our S&S bill really low! It is just ala cart, and the prices can be kinda high, but I guess that is subjective, since depending on where you live you could already be paying that amount in your local store.

Here is the list that I pulled off another thread on this board.

Bon Voyage Department open 9am-5pm EST

Should place order at least 2 weeks prior to sail date-Some have placed orders closer to sail date,, but better safe then sorry..Prices Do Not include tax

800-522-7648 Prices as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55

Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

Have a great time on your cruise!

Talli

Archived