Epic express off option

DJChick

Juust wondering how soon passengers are allowed off the Epic in Miami after their cruise. We have a 11 am flight out of Miami so I think we have enough time using the walk off option but I'm hoping to hear from others that cruised on the Epic in the last few weeks to see how things are going.

Thanks!

Just off the Epic on November 13th. The express walk off people were allowed to start disembarkation at 7:30 a.m. That is assuming the ship is back in port on time. The reason I state this is because when we embarked the ship on the 6th, the ship was LATE coming back into port that morning (which I'm sure is RARE, however, does occur) and the ship did not arrive in port until 8:30. I know this for a fact, because we watched it come in from our bay front room at the Intercontinental.:) I would however, never have booked at 11 a.m. flight out of Miami airport (which I've heard can be terrible at best)!! Just can't handle that much stress!:eek: Instead of flying out the same day, we booked a 1 night's stay at the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood (made it stretch out to a day and a half) and flew out at 8:00 p.m. (only regret there, was we should have stayed an extra 2 - 3 days). LOVED the Westin. Anyhow, hope all goes well with your disembarkation!

Archived