I've never booked a Guarantee

warmwinds

So I was just poking around on the X website and maybe it's just the cruises I chose but every time it said "Call for Pricing"...I don't want to do that because I really don't care, but I was just curious. What is the average savings, say, from the Guarantee Category to the least expensive verandah (if you were to book a verandah guarantee). Anyone have a ballpark on say a 7 day cruise? Is it like $100 or lots more than that?

Sounds like you were on a travel agent site and not the actual Celebrity site. The actual Celebrity site has the available categories and prices (although you do need to click through to the screen just before you have to enter personal or credit card info to get the total price including taxes and fees). It does not have any messages to call for pricing - that is something I've only seen on travel agent sites.

Make sure you start at www.celebrity.com and you should be able to see all the pricing info you need to compare the cost of different categories. Only exception will be if they are sold out or, for FV cabins, if they are being held back from online booking to qualify guests for criteria such as minimum number of guests.

Yikes, that had my full name...let's try this:

Guarantee - Deluxe

Deck(s): N/A

Stateroom Area: N/A | Veranda Area: N/A

Features:• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors*

• Two lower beds convertible to queen-size

• Sitting area, some with sofa bed and lounge chair

• Entertainment center with TV and VCR

• *Sky Suites 6145 & 6146 feature standard balcony doors

• Some Sky Suites are wheelchair accessible

Note:

Stateroom 6102 has a smaller veranda that are semi-private.

Room

1st or 2nd Guest

Stateroom Total

Standard Rate

N/A For Category W pricing, please call your Travel Agent or 1-800-647-2251

From what I understand, when that message is displayed, they have not released any guarantee cabins in that category. It's only when there are prices listed/shown for guarantees that they are available. I have found that sometimes they show up close to sailing date and they don't show up very often:(

Archived