Cheese & Crackers

camper49

They did not have this last month on the Liberty. Same as before and we do not eat most of what they give us.

Gave the entire platter to the room steward and he seemed happy to get it. Not sure if he was allowed to do this but he took it gratefully.

Someone started a thread the other day stating that they got 8 soda coupons as platinum gifts (I believe it was on Glory).

And read that John Heald was not aware of it. Probably ran out of the picture frames (we should be so lucky) and subbed soda coupons.

I think Don said it was like that on one cruise. Maybe they just had too many Platinum people for the other stuff, although I would prefer cheese and crackers and might even eat that!

True.

There were 400+ Platinum pasengers on that particular sailing, and substitutions were made. I was under the impression that everyone got the cheese/cracker plate (which was yummy), but some other CC members on that same sailing said they received the standard canapes. So room service must have made random decisions of whom got what - - and I lucked out. :)

Archived