Stingray & Snorkle - morning or afternoon?

awingatect

Was planning to do Moby Dick tour but only departure is a little early (9am). Captain Marvin has 1/2 day tours leaving at both 10:00 and 2:30. Any advantages or disadvantages to morning vs afternoon? Also is CM as nice an operation as Moby Dick?

Thanks

What time does your ship leave GC? It would have to be pretty late in order to accommodate that afternoon slot. We did the 9:00 trip with Moby Dick (loved them!) and didn't feel rushed at all. Got up, had breakfast, took the tender over and still had about 45 minutes to spare (and I am not a crack of dawn person:o). If I remember correctly, I THINK GC time is an hour behind ship time, so that makes it 10 am your time...

I agree. 9am may sound early but the port still won't be crazy busy yet and by the time you get back it'll be mid-day and it should have cleared out. Be careful about the time change thing. If you are changing clocks on board then ships time should match shore time what ever port you're in.

What time does your ship leave GC? It would have to be pretty late in order to accommodate that afternoon slot. We did the 9:00 trip with Moby Dick (loved them!) and didn't feel rushed at all. Got up, had breakfast, took the tender over and still had about 45 minutes to spare (and I am not a crack of dawn person:o). If I remember correctly, I THINK GC time is an hour behind ship time, so that makes it 10 am your time...

This was our experience with Moby Dick too. Can't say enough good things about them.

Archived