venture thomson flights

Cruiser CJ

They do indeed, but we were cobfused as they made the announcement about having the correct money ready. That was just forcrispsetc.

You get 1 meal and 1snack meal as well.

£5 or£6 to upgrade entertainment system but headphones are free.

Are you on the facebook group?

Caryl

Are the free drinks restricted during the flights. I'm just wondering how often they come around with the drinks. As I like to have one early to calm my nerves for the flight, and I also like a glass of wine with my meal -

Are the free drinks restricted during the flights. I'm just wondering how often they come around with the drinks. As I like to have one early to calm my nerves for the flight, and I also like a glass of wine with my meal -

My conversation went like this for myself and 3 others,

"4 cokes please"

"Is that it?"

"Yes, but you'll be around later won't you"

"Oh yes, at least another couple of times before we land"

The 1st was "tea or coffee"

The 2nd was "red or white wine with your meal"

I buzzed to get drinks twice later and was told

"We're too busy to serve any drinks now"

"We've been round with the drinks, you should have got what you wanted for the flight when we came round"

The stewardess on the inbound flight through a wobbly when I asked for 16 Jack Daniels, 16 Bacardi's and 16 cans of Coke on the way back! :eek:

She must have informed customs because I was stopped and asked why I was carrying minatures into the UK and did I know my duty free limit. The customs officer was most upset when I told him that it didn;t matter how many I brought back into the country as they were "complementary" and duty had already been paid on them! :)

The moral is stock up the first time round! :cool:

NB The Manchester flight crew didn't realise that the champagne was chargable on the outbound flight and were giving it away by the bottle!!!

Lucky Sods!:D

We only got alcoholic drinks offered once on our flight back from Barbados. I noticed some people getting 2 at once, but it was really unclear at that point whether there was a charge, as they were handling money for snacks. Next time I'll ask for wine for later.

The meal wasn't served until about 3 hours into the flight so my wine was long gone! :mad: Just tea and coffee with the meal. I suggest you have a swift drink at the bar before you get on the plane if you like a calming drink, as they certainly don't rush once you're onboard. :D

Archived