DBA: 2012 Schedules?

MrsMuir

The post about Hawaii/Marquesas in 2012 prompts me to ask our wonderful Dutch By Association if he knows when the 2012 cruise schedules will be available.

Our TA is having its annual cruise event in January. I've been anticipating the show as if it were a cruise itself, because I'm yearning to book a cruise that day for 2012. The event offers a steep discount in deposits for that day only. In January 2011 we booked our 2010 Circle Hawaii cruise at the show, but in January 2010 we had to resist temptation and couldn't book for 2011. I sure hope that the HAL brochures for 2012 will be mostly available by then. The only 2012 cruises I've seen from HAL is one for Circle Hawaii so far.

Any info will be much appreciated!

Mrs M

The post about Hawaii/Marquesas in 2012 prompts me to ask our wonderful Dutch By Association if he knows when the 2012 cruise schedules will be available.

Our TA is having its annual cruise event in January. I've been anticipating the show as if it were a cruise itself, because I'm yearning to book a cruise that day for 2012. The event offers a steep discount in deposits for that day only. In January 2011 we booked our 2010 Circle Hawaii cruise at the show, but in January 2010 we had to resist temptation and couldn't book for 2011. I sure hope that the HAL brochures for 2012 will be mostly available by then. The only 2012 cruises I've seen from HAL is one for Circle Hawaii so far.

Any info will be much appreciated!

Mrs M

Are you referring to the 30-ish day Hawaii/Tahiti/Marquesas/South Pacific itineraries? They're on the website

30 day on Rotterdam Jan 4 and Mar 4, 2012

Anything past spring of 2012 will probably be coming out in Spring/Summer 2011

DBA, thanks for the fast reply. My question wasn't very clear. I know that the longer voyages for 2012 have been included in the adverts, but not the "regular" voyages except for a Circle Hawaii on Oosterdam in Spring 2012. For those of us who can't sail in 2011 but would like to plan for 2012, it would be great to see what's on tap. I'll just have to hold my horses, though it would have been great to book at the cruise show in January, when a drastically reduced deposit is part of the deal.

Mrs M

DBA, thanks for the fast reply. My question wasn't very clear. I know that the longer voyages for 2012 have been included in the adverts, but not the "regular" voyages except for a Circle Hawaii on Oosterdam in Spring 2012. For those of us who can't sail in 2011 but would like to plan for 2012, it would be great to see what's on tap. I'll just have to hold my horses, though it would have been great to book at the cruise show in January, when a drastically reduced deposit is part of the deal.

Mrs M

There's SOME out. The serach fields on the homepage of the HAL site are dynamic, so if you pick a month you can peek at the ship or destination categories and only those that apply will show.

You can also call reservations and ask for a "Future Cruise Request" if you know specifically what you want and are assuming it just isn't open for booking yet.

There's a lot of details to it but reservations can assist, or ask for a lead if the agent doesn't fully know the process. They aren't SUPER common but are always an option

Archived