"Air and Sea Parking" in Fort Lauderdale - Reviews?

Stacey779

I just found "Air and Sea Parking" in Fort Lauderdale by doing an internet search. Does anyone have experience with them? Last year we parked at Port Everglades but we might park off-site this time. Thanks in advance for any advice or feedback!

:mad: Whatever you do don't use Air and Sea Parking. It was an awful experience manager was rude, charged more than was on confirmation, and just said it was computer problem and was not willing to fix it. Had to wait 1 1/2 hours to get picked up, another couple waited 2 hours. He told the other couple that the shuttle was only a courtesy, so what did he expect. Also had some scratches on car (looked like bumper scratched a wall or was scratched by another car) he said it was not his fault and if I had a problem I could file a claim with my insurance company. Needles to say I left him with a few choice words. I has previously used them when they were Continental Airport parking, they changed hands and was expecting the same level of service, boy was I mistaken.

Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I guess we'll be looking elsewhere. I'm thinking we might just park at Port Everglades even though it costs more. I don't like the idea of waiting around for a shuttle. Thanks for responding to my post!

• 1 month later...

It's interesting to see how rude guests can actually be. "Mel" has completely misinformed you, "Stacey." I have been a cruiser for a long time and for the last year I have used Air and Sea Parking without any trouble. As a matter of fact, the ladie that run the office are extremely pleasant and helpful. They actually make the effort to help me start my vacation as soon as I step through their doors. I love supporting this small business because they offer something that the other lots cannot: a true spectacle of growth and development.

A note to "Mel": "Great attitudes render great service." Maybe try that on for a little while, because if you're anythig like the average guest - you're probably a little impossible to please.

As for "Stacey": Maybe try googling the site so you can see what real guests are saying and how the owners are responding. :D

I agree that "therachel" probably has some connection to the company. After waiting over an hour and a half and seeing other parking companies come through 2-4 times, you might be a little upset. Having the girl on the phone telling me that if I did not want to wait, that I could pay for a taxi is not the type of customer service I expect. Really, what kind of parking facility tells you to pay for a taxi if you don't want to wait for over an hour? Having the manger tell you that the amount you were quoted was not correct and he would not honor it, even though it was what was posted on-line and I has written confirmation. This was the last straw and considering everything, I think I was very composed. I wonder how "therachel" would have felt? Knowing that I could have been home and unpacking instead of waiting outside the cruise ship and seeing people start to arrive for the next cruise.

Archived