If you have a Legend cruise booked, confirm your itinerary!

marym933

Due to some chatter on our 1/9/11 Legend roll call, I called Carnival to verify our itinerary. Sure enough, the ports have been changed around.

I have private excursions booked, so it's off to change those. One of the vendors told me that Carnival has been making last minute changes which upset quite a few of their clients. Passengers were notified at the embarkation port. They have been changing the Legend and Valor ports for the last 4 weeks.

Instead of GC, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan, the itinerary is now Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and GC.

The agent said it was due to operational considerations.

Just got off the Legend (11-21-10 sailing). Ours was changed to GC, Roatan, Belize, Cozumel.

We had no problem with the changes. We had one private tour booked in GC. The operator, Capt. Marvin's, was aware of the change, and had made accommodations for us on the correct day.

I don't know if the reasons were weather related or what, but whatever the reason - we had GREAT weather the whole trip.

Bobby

I saw some rumblings about this on many of the recent reviews. Seems like the order has been different (saw one where Cozumel was last). The reviewers said that there was information they handed out at the port about the changes. We'll be on Legend 12/12/10 and so glad we booked excursions with Carnival so we don't have to make last minute phone calls to change plans.

Archived