Superstar Live Karaoke!!

ThisFemmeKat

I recently participated in this activity on my Dream cruise.. and IT WAS AWESOME!! And I was wondering who else had done it and what your thoughts on it were.. Please be sure to tell us what ship you were on as well. If you have a video of your Rockstar Moment please tell me how to view it.. Mine is on youtube of course.. (my little nephew is so impressed and thinks im famous now.. lol) You can search for Superstar Karaoke Carnival Dream and it should come up. Im wearing a fushia shirt in the video if that helps.. I cant wait to see your videos.. And for those of you sailing soon if you have the chance, DO IT!!

i guess I should have said what it was in the original post.. sorry.. for those who dont know.. it is like regular karaoke but instead of musical tracks you sing with a live band.. It really makes you feel like a rockstar.. its so fun and the crowd screaming and cheering just adds to it.. for that 3 and a half minutes you are the star singer of that ship..

They had it on the Valor for the thanksgiving sailing. I didn't partake in it but others did and did a fantastic job. It seemed to me that it would be hard since the band was very loud you would have to be a great singer and need to sing loud to be heard over the band. There were alot of talented people that sang. I wish I had the nerve to try just even regualar karaoke!

Archived