celebrity concierge class breakfast menu

Vegas Lobster

I just got off Eclipse CC #1243 and for the life of me could not find the special CC menu in the room (I wanted the granola parfait!). So had to settle for the regular online menu but that can be very addicting as it's so easy to order you get rather carried away!

Concierge class menu

Here's that expanded room service menu. The main difference is you can get fresh squeezed juices and smoothies at no additional cost, where if you go to the dining room or you are in a regular cabin, you have to pay.

ConciergeClass Signature Dishes

___Granola Berry Parfait

___French Toast Finger with Marmalade Butter

___Baked Bananas

___Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Asparagus Spears

___Sunrise Fritata

ConciergeClass Smoothies

___Mixed Fruit Smoothie

___Strawberry Smoothie

___Blueberry-Watermelon Smoothie

___Omega 3 Smoothie (prepared with Soy Milk)

Freshly Squeezed Juices

___Orange ___Grapefruit

___Pineapple ___carrot

Chilled Beverages

___Tomatoe ___Cranberry ___Apple

___Fresh Milk ___V-8 ___Prune

___Skim Milk

Fresh Fruits

___Honeydew ___Cantaloupe ___Banana

___Kiwi ___Pineapple ___Grapefruit

___Orange ___Mixed Fruits

Yogurts

___Plain ___Strawberry

___Blueberry ___Mixed Fruits

Cold Cereals

___Corn Flakes ___Raisin Bran ___Special K

___Oat Bran ___Total ___All Bran

Hot Cereals

___Oat Meal ___Grits

Eggs To Order

___Scrambled ___Fried ___Poached

___Boiled: __Minutes

Omelets

___Plain ___Cheese ___Mushrooms

___Ham ___Fine Herbs ___Smoked Salmon

___Western ___Onion

Omelets can also be prepared with

___Egg beaters or ___Egg Whites (please check)

From The Griddle

___Bacon ___Link Sausage ___Ham

___Low-Fat Chicken Sausage ___Canadian Bacon

___Corned Beef hash ___Hash Brown Potatoes

Pancakes

___Plain ___Buckwheat

___Banana ___Blueberry

Served with maple Syrup

Pastries & Muffins

___Assorted Danish ___Croissant

___Blueberry Muffin ___Bran Muffin

From The Bakery – Assorted Bread & Rolls

___French Bread ___Plain Bagel

___Multi-Grain Bread ___Onion Bagel

___English Muffin ___egg Bagel

___Soft Rolls

Toast

___Whole Wheat Toast ___White Toast

___Rye Toast

Preserves & Spreads

___Strawberry ___Marmalade ___Lt Cream Cheese

___Blueberry ___Honey ___Salmon Spread

___Blackberry ___Butter

___Raspberry ___Margarine

COLD CUTS

___Salam ___Danish ham ___Black Forest Ham

___Smoked Salmon

Hot Beverages

___Coffee ___Decaffeinated Coffee

___Black Tea ___Earl Grey Tea

___Darjeeling Tea ___English Breakfast Tea

___Herbal Infusion (__Mint __Chamomile)

___Hot Chocolate ___Hot Milk

___Green Tea

Service Hours 6:00 Am To 11:00 Am

Service Time Requested _________

Guest Name _______________________________

Stateroom Number________

We stayed in a concierge cabin earlier this year and one thing I was really looking forward to was breakfast in the cabin sitting on the balcony. On the first morning I booked breakfast for between 8 am and 8.30 as we were due out at 9am at 7.30 a telephone call announced that your breakfast is on its way and two minutes later it arrived. I said to the girl that it was too early but she said we are busy. It was horrible stone cold! I had ordered toast but no butter was with it and the omelette was not even warm the only thing worth having was the orange juice. This was the first and last time we tried breakfast in the cabin.

I just got off Eclipse CC #1243 and for the life of me could not find the special CC menu in the room (I wanted the granola parfait!).

On our recent Equinox cruise, our CC Breakfast Menu was tucked in the Celebrity Binder on our desk. A new menu was there every day!

We stayed in a concierge cabin earlier this year and one thing I was really looking forward to was breakfast in the cabin sitting on the balcony. On the first morning I booked breakfast for between 8 am and 8.30 as we were due out at 9am at 7.30 a telephone call announced that your breakfast is on its way and two minutes later it arrived. I said to the girl that it was too early but she said we are busy. It was horrible stone cold! I had ordered toast but no butter was with it and the omelette was not even warm the only thing worth having was the orange juice. This was the first and last time we tried breakfast in the cabin.

We had a very port intensive cruise on the Equinox when visiting the Holy Land back in October. We ordered room service a lot of the mornings and, a time or two, the phone call (and delivery) came a few minutes early. Did not cause us any real problems as we were up getting ready for the day anyway. Your experience with it being 30 minutes early seems a little extreme.

I must say, our meals were always warm and you just cannot beat having breakfast on the balcony!

[i must say, our meals were always warm and you just cannot beat having breakfast on the balcony!

Agreed! Ours always came hot, but then we always book aft cabins, and since the kitchens are near the back of the ship our food has a fairly small distance to travel.

Can't wait for Feb when I can indulge my secret love of corned beef hash...

Concierge class menu

Here's that expanded room service menu. The main difference is you can get fresh squeezed juices and smoothies at no additional cost, where if you go to the dining room or you are in a regular cabin, you have to pay.

ConciergeClass Signature Dishes

___Granola Berry Parfait

___French Toast Finger with Marmalade Butter

___Baked Bananas

___Scrambled Eggs with Fresh Asparagus Spears

___Sunrise Fritata

ConciergeClass Smoothies

___Mixed Fruit Smoothie

___Strawberry Smoothie

___Blueberry-Watermelon Smoothie

___Omega 3 Smoothie (prepared with Soy Milk)

Freshly Squeezed Juices

___Orange ___Grapefruit

___Pineapple ___carrot

Chilled Beverages

___Tomatoe ___Cranberry ___Apple

___Fresh Milk ___V-8 ___Prune

___Skim Milk

Fresh Fruits

___Honeydew ___Cantaloupe ___Banana

___Kiwi ___Pineapple ___Grapefruit

___Orange ___Mixed Fruits

Yogurts

___Plain ___Strawberry

___Blueberry ___Mixed Fruits

Cold Cereals

___Corn Flakes ___Raisin Bran ___Special K

___Oat Bran ___Total ___All Bran

Hot Cereals

___Oat Meal ___Grits

Eggs To Order

___Scrambled ___Fried ___Poached

___Boiled: __Minutes

Omelets

___Plain ___Cheese ___Mushrooms

___Ham ___Fine Herbs ___Smoked Salmon

___Western ___Onion

Omelets can also be prepared with

___Egg beaters or ___Egg Whites (please check)

From The Griddle

___Bacon ___Link Sausage ___Ham

___Low-Fat Chicken Sausage ___Canadian Bacon

___Corned Beef hash ___Hash Brown Potatoes

Pancakes

___Plain ___Buckwheat

___Banana ___Blueberry

Served with maple Syrup

Pastries & Muffins

___Assorted Danish ___Croissant

___Blueberry Muffin ___Bran Muffin

From The Bakery – Assorted Bread & Rolls

___French Bread ___Plain Bagel

___Multi-Grain Bread ___Onion Bagel

___English Muffin ___egg Bagel

___Soft Rolls

Toast

___Whole Wheat Toast ___White Toast

___Rye Toast

Preserves & Spreads

___Strawberry ___Marmalade ___Lt Cream Cheese

___Blueberry ___Honey ___Salmon Spread

___Blackberry ___Butter

___Raspberry ___Margarine

COLD CUTS

___Salam ___Danish ham ___Black Forest Ham

___Smoked Salmon

Hot Beverages

___Coffee ___Decaffeinated Coffee

___Black Tea ___Earl Grey Tea

___Darjeeling Tea ___English Breakfast Tea

___Herbal Infusion (__Mint __Chamomile)

___Hot Chocolate ___Hot Milk

___Green Tea

Service Hours 6:00 Am To 11:00 Am

Service Time Requested _________

Guest Name _______________________________

Stateroom Number________

On the EclipseTA last month the concierge menu was much shorter than this one. There were only 2 smoothies, berry and banana. The berry one was ok, but the banana one was actually lukewarm. I don't mean not cold like a smoothie should be, but warm!

There was no choice in pancakes, just plain pancakes.

I only ordered hot foods twice for breakfast, and both times the food was cold. My omelet was so cold that the cheese inside was completely solid. The pancakes were only slightly warm in the very center.

Concierge class menu

Thanks! We sail in our first CC cabin in two weeks - DW has breakfast all worked out now!

CC Class breakfast on the balcony is one of our favorite parts of the day. If you don't see what you want (and it's reasonalby to expect them to have it) just write it on the card.

We always write a little "thank you note" on our order card ..... never had a problem getting something.

Gosh, I am surprised to see that people have had problems with their breakfast! We always have our breakfast delivered warm and in good time, and have them set up the table cloth, bud vase, and they have always put out our food also. There is nothing better than having breakfast on your balcony, sitting in your Celebrity housecoat. I absolutely love, and almost order daily, the parfait asking it to be made with non-fat yoghurt and fresh berries. I like their smoothies, but find them quite filling and I think they must be loaded with calories because they are so sinfully good. They also make a good eggs benedict with a light hollendaise sauce.

Mmmmm, I'm sailing next month and just can't wait!

Ruthk,

St. Catharines, Ontario,

Canada.

I'm impressed with the room service breakfast menu. Nothing like that on other cruiselines I've used.

This may be an esoteric question for anyone who doesn't pay close attention to compositions of breads, but is there any chance the "whole wheat" they advertise is actually "whole wheat?" That is, 100% whole wheat? It may be a cruise without bread for me if not.

I'm impressed with the room service breakfast menu. Nothing like that on other cruiselines I've used.

This may be an esoteric question for anyone who doesn't pay close attention to compositions of breads, but is there any chance the "whole wheat" they advertise is actually "whole wheat?" That is, 100% whole wheat? It may be a cruise without bread for me if not.

i don't think I've really seen any 100% whole wheat breads on Celebrity. The "whole wheat" toast is basically white bread with a little whole wheat added. In the buffet you can at least see what you're getting and sometimes they have more grainy looking breads. We usually give up on trying to find 100% whole wheat breads and stick with breads such as rye bread or something with some grains in it.

One thing I've just thought of but haven't tried before is talking to one of the asst managers/Asst. Maitre d' about this as a dietary concern. Perhaps they have it available for the asking and we just haven't thought to ask before. I do like to say that you might be surprised what you can get on a cruise if you ask the right person for it.

[

Concierge class menu

My daughter stayed in a Suite and she really was looking forward to the more expanded breakfast. She asked her butler about it when they first met. His reply (G-D help you if you get John as your butler) was that everything should could order was on the television room service menu. The expanded menu looks wonderful and the reviews are making my mouth water. I guess the only resolution will be to take another Celebrity Cruise. (and of course be armed with all this great cruise critic info).

Anyone have any experience with the service on Century?

Can we order more than 1 thing? What if I want eggs AND french toast. .. doable?

Should I be tipping the person who brings the food? Or is that included somewhere else?

TIA!

You can order anything you like and as much of it as you like. Feel free to write in any standard breakfast item even if it isn't on the hang tag menu and the chances are you'll get it. For example, if your menu only lists scrambled eggs and a plain omelet you can write in any type of eggs or any standard omelette filling. If it doesn't list bagels then you can write in toasted bagel with cream cheese and so on. If you want to order something more exotic, like eggs benedict, it may or may not work depending on how busy room service is that morning and it might be best to call ahead on such items.

If our order is delivered by our room service we don't tip on the spot but consider that in any extra tips we give at the end of the cruise. If it is delivered by other staff we usually tip a dollar or two - we have these handy as they dart in and out quickly. The tips are actually included in your base automatic tips but we still personally feel it is appropriate to give a couple extra dollars for the delivery - again this is a personal choice and not "required".

[

My daughter stayed in a Suite and she really was looking forward to the more expanded breakfast. She asked her butler about it when they first met. His reply (G-D help you if you get John as your butler) was that everything should could order was on the television room service menu. The expanded menu looks wonderful and the reviews are making my mouth water. I guess the only resolution will be to take another Celebrity Cruise. (and of course be armed with all this great cruise critic info).

We were just on Eclipse and the TV does not have the full menu, just what's available for all cabins. I didn't locate the expanded menu until maybe a day or two before the cruise ended and our butler was rather annoyed at the cabin steward because we kept getting the wrong hang tags. I think it was more of a an issue because our crew had only been on the ship 2 weeks.

I am confused. I thought that only CC and higher got full breakfast - meaning hot items like omelets, pancakes etc, the rest it was a continental breakfast selection??? But from a few of these responses, I am wondering if everyone can get more extensive breakfasts in their room. It is the main reason I pay for CC, so if I was wrong, I will save the money one the upgrade next time...

Archived