Celebrity Eclipse 4 Dec Patches & Beer

JohnBoulder

I know this is a bit late to post as we leave this weekend on our first cruise. We've been blessed with the services of a great travel agent (thanks Randy) who has answered many of our questions, but the one question we failed to ask is about the transderm patches. We've got four each. The package says each one last three days, but there are no directions as to when to start. Should we start now and let the medication load into our systems? Any first hand advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we're sailing Aqua Class on the Eclipse. We haven't purchased a drink package yet. I don't drink alcohol, but my partner enjoys a beer (or three!) in the evenings. From what I understand Aqua gets bottled water and teas which is fine for me. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for that as well.

Thanks a lot in advance! John

John:

We are on the cruise with you. Also Aqua (1537). A couple of other family members are also in Aqua.

Patch: start 24 to 48 hours in advance. Also eat the ginger they pass out and if you can find ginger gum, munch on it. Celebrity usually has a candy bowl of dramamine, etc. for free.

Drink package: My partner is sans alcohol. But I like my cocktails. I did the math and I went ahead and bought the classic cocktail package for me and the Non-Alcohol premium for him. The Non-Alcohol is always good for him. I like the convenience of not having to sign for anything and just using whatever I want and not worring about and kind of bar bill in the end.

Doug

Doug & David

I know this is a bit late to post as we leave this weekend on our first cruise. We've been blessed with the services of a great travel agent (thanks Randy) who has answered many of our questions, but the one question we failed to ask is about the transderm patches. We've got four each. The package says each one last three days, but there are no directions as to when to start. Should we start now and let the medication load into our systems? Any first hand advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we're sailing Aqua Class on the Eclipse. We haven't purchased a drink package yet. I don't drink alcohol, but my partner enjoys a beer (or three!) in the evenings. From what I understand Aqua gets bottled water and teas which is fine for me. Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for that as well.

Thanks a lot in advance! John

Archived