Platinum S&S Cards on Miracle

Avril

I'm sailing on the Miracle fore New Years and it will be my 1st Platinum cruise!!!! :D I was just wondering about the S&S cards onboard. Has anyone who is Platinum recently sailed on Miracle who can tell me/show me what the Platinum cards they are currently using look like? I'm just curious!! Can't wait to sail!! :D

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Only 26 days to go!!!! :D :D

I'm sailing on the Miracle fore New Years and it will be my 1st Platinum cruise!!!! :D I was just wondering about the S&S cards onboard. Has anyone who is Platinum recently sailed on Miracle who can tell me/show me what the Platinum cards they are currently using look like? I'm just curious!! Can't wait to sail!! :D

Thanks!!!! :D :D

Only 26 days to go!!!! :D :D

The Platinum cards are the silver ones...

The Platinum cards are the same for every ship.

Are they? I've heard over the last year or so about different ones being used on different ships.

The Platinum cards are the silver ones...

Yes, I knew that much but I've seen different versions of the silver ones. All silver, white with a silver wave, and silver with a white wave. Just wondering which ones their using on Miracle!! :D

Are they? I've heard over the last year or so about different ones being used on different ships.

They tried to change the design, which was met by hundreds of outraged pax on this board and John Heald's blog. Even with the change, the cards would have been the same for every ship.

Yes, I knew that much but I've seen different versions of the silver ones. All silver, white with a silver wave, and silver with a white wave. Just wondering which ones their using on Miracle!! :D

That was awhile ago but as mentioned it is now back to the way it used to be silver cards.. I got my 1st one in Sept...and that is for all ships...

Not to worry everyone who needs to know that you are platinum will easily know from your card.

I'm not worried about that. I'm not one of those people who walk around holding their card up for all to see and saying "I'm Platinuim, I'm special, give me attention and special treatment and bow down at my feet". :( I was just curious, that's all! :D

Archived