Has anyone got discount letter this year?

vivalas

I was wondering if anyone has got a discount letter from Carnival this year? I see they are giving out the "special gifts" yet, but if you write, for a compliment or a valid complaint, they used to validate your comments with a discount sometimes. With the new pricing etc., I was wondering if they did away with that also.:confused:

I was wondering if anyone has got a discount letter from Carnival this year? I see they are giving out the "special gifts" yet, but if you write, for a compliment or a valid complaint, they used to validate your comments with a discount sometimes. With the new pricing etc., I was wondering if they did away with that also.:confused:

I got 2,one last year( for a major complaint, will explain later) that we are using on our cruise next week and one that I called in a compliment on the no pressure sales from our PVP in colorado's branch.We got a free gift for this one and for the complaint we got 20% off pp a 100.00pp on board credit and a welcome aboard gift.We chose photo coupons fro the complaint and decorate our room for our anniversary for the other one.If you want to read more go back to the CC website mainpage and open a review for the Carnival Spirit( we actually did two I was so PO'd)read the ones from J&K and Karen D'Eon.We are sailing on the Spirit again to mexican riviera next tuesday.New crew new memories!!!

I received one on our last cruise for 10% off for both my hubby and I on a future cruise to be used within the next 18 months. The only reason for this I can think of is when we went to the pursers desk, I got along extremely well with the purser and asked to switch from one credit card to a different one...I produced my Canrival SeaMiles card and the purser said it was the first one he had seen on the ship. He took it back and showed his purser manager.

The next morning the discount letter was under our door. I was VERY happy.

Archived