Did I Read About HAL (NA) Pressing Service?

Lvteks

If so, what a time saver! As I dimly recall, it was an unlimited "pressing only" package. I didn't find anything on HAL info. How would I order it? Can you tell we are less than one week from departure?? :)

Thanks,

Blessings,

Gail

Thanks Peaches,

I joined CC about 5 mo after you. Here you are answering questions I'm still asking. Maybe I need more cruises! :) Actually seeing the respones of so many on these boards, I do try to respond as well......I have a long awy to go :) You reflect CC at its best.

Blessings,

Gail

If so, what a time saver! As I dimly recall, it was an unlimited "pressing only" package. I didn't find anything on HAL info. How would I order it? Can you tell we are less than one week from departure?? :)

Thanks,

Blessings,

Gail

In August it was $4.00 per day times the number of days of your cruise. This is for 2 people in a stateroom. So, $28.00 for a 7 night cruise.

Ah! Scott and Karen.......one of these days....one of these days. If only they had counted the Suite staterooms BEFORE the current Mariner program. Well, we would be a bit closer. Checking for typos isn't too easy weth one hand, little light and Soni, our fluffy Himalayan. spread across my lap and accross my L arm. But she is purring :)

Blessings,

Gail

Archived