Please help me locate a RCCL discontinued hat

RCCLBaby

Hello

I am looking for a Royal Caribbean hat that I gave away in Cozumel last year. It is a dark blue base ball hat with yellow piping on the brim. The hat has an gold anchor above the brim with the words Royal Caribbean surrounding it. The tip of the brim is yellow with the name of the ship on it. The name of the ship is also on the head band in the back.

RCCL has replaced this hat with a cheaper version that looks like a label has been placed on it.

Thank you!

I believe.

I gave the hat to an employee in Cuzumel because they were only wearing Carnival hats. Someone needed to represent Royal Caribbean at the resort. He gave me his puma hat which I offered back before I left.

When I got back on the Independence I learned the hat had been discontinued. It was beautifully embroidered with an gold anchor with the words Royal Caribbean surrounding the anchor above the brim. Yellow piping was around the brim with the name of the ship on it. I

I hope someone send me the hat for X-Mass

I have not received a response from Nurseray. Please keep an eye out to help me locate the RCCL discontinued hat.

One month from today I fly down to florida to catch our cruise Navagator 01/15/11 Can't wait it is freezing here.

Yes that is the picture of the hat. I would pay money for it and for postage. You are correct about the address but the house has security. Mom and Dad have friends visiting and they are going to use our house while we are gone and help cat sit.

Thank you for looking out for me. I am so desperate to get the hat back I was not thinking.

Archived