Beach day at Harbour Lights?

MindTheGap1918

Has anyone been to Harbour Lights recently? I haven't been able to find much recent information on the boards and was wondering about any good/bad experiences. I'm looking for a good spot for a beach day while in port in January. Lobster Alive also peaked my interest. After reading several posts and reviews about the Boatyard, I am not interested in going there.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone been to Harbour Lights recently? I haven't been able to find much recent information on the boards and was wondering about any good/bad experiences. I'm looking for a good spot for a beach day while in port in January. Lobster Alive also peaked my interest. After reading several posts and reviews about the Boatyard, I am not interested in going there.

Thanks!

We went to Harbor Lights about a month ago. The beach was beautiful and not very crowded. We were glad we went there instead of The Boatyard. The staff was very friendly, the food at the snack bar was good and the bartender was eager to please.

We went to Harbor Lights about a month ago. The beach was beautiful and not very crowded. We were glad we went there instead of The Boatyard. The staff was very friendly, the food at the snack bar was good and the bartender was eager to please.

Thank you for your response!

Did they have any watersports available? I haven't been able to find much on their web site. Is it far from the cruise dock?

Archived