6 Hours to do what? Para-sail?

onewaycruisen

Im going to be in Nassau the 2nd of Jan 2011 and have very little ideas of what to possibly do. There doesnt seem like to many "fun" things in Nassau. I am willing to do the para sailing but was wondering if anyone had other ideas of fun things other than sight seeing and the beach. I am free to doing something not booked by Carnival. Any thoughts would help! Thanks a bunch!

I'm actually on the same cruise as you are and have been wondering the same thing. I was thinking of hitting up that waterpark in Atlantis with my son but it is hard to justify the cost for such a quick trip over there, probably can only spend 4 hours or so there. I did see on one of the cruise reviews that some people were able to get arm bands for the water park from the taxi drivers for $50. I am not sure how reliable that is but I could easily talk myself into $50 if I was able to get some assurances on here from people that have done it.

I'm actually on the same cruise as you are and have been wondering the same thing. I was thinking of hitting up that waterpark in Atlantis with my son but it is hard to justify the cost for such a quick trip over there, probably can only spend 4 hours or so there. I did see on one of the cruise reviews that some people were able to get arm bands for the water park from the taxi drivers for $50. I am not sure how reliable that is but I could easily talk myself into $50 if I was able to get some assurances on here from people that have done it.

Although some may have gotten Atlantis bands from taxi drivers and others locals, they are stolen.. and may or may not be the correct color for the day.

I would nix the idea.. for sure.

Depending on your port times there are quite a few fun things you can do, we have done two different snorkeling trips, a stingray trip and a booze cruise, each with it's own type of fun, having been there many times we have used most of the excursion companies and they are all good. I have to say though that we prefer to use bahamas cruise excursions as they are very helpful and never had any issues. Start googling you'll find some good stuff to fill your time.

Thank you Scubagirrl,

I had a feeling it was something like that. Well i Just learned that the waterpark doesn't open til 10am so I really cannot justify $110 for 3 hours. We will have to come up with something else to do. I saw on anotehr trhead that the Sheraton looks nice, maybe we'll do that.

I have googled and found some things i would like to do but the time frame doesn't work. I can snorkel anywhere so I want to count that out same with the beach. Headed to st john instead of st thomas. 110$ is way to much for 3 hours considering lines as well. I am stuck. trying to find something "fun" and different here and st martin.....More googling to come!

Archived