Not getting our promo obc.

mandms40

Let me start out by saying that we booked Carnival Spendor for Jan. 9th. Which was cancelled. We were getting a promo special if we booked a balcony, 100.00 pp.

Now we have trasferred our booking to the Miracle, and got a balcony, Carnival is saying that they dont transfer promo's, WHY! NOT MY FAULT THAT CARNIVAL'S SHIPS CATCH FIRE!

Please tell me what I should do!

Thanks,

Sandra

Did they protect the rate? How was it transferred, to a same rate balcony as what you paid .. or was it more expensive??

If you took your splendor base rate, and added $100, or $50? per person, how does that rate compare to the new rate?? If you are sure they arent giving you the $100, then I would write to the customer service email and explain it .. with a little more detail than here perhaps why you believe it is due.

on our first cruise they had some one pitching the Credit card and if you signed up for it while on THAT cruise, then you got a $100.00 your Next booked cruise.

Booked our cruised, called and asked for the credit as directed when we signed up. Nada, nothing, no $100 off the cruise. We called CCL and the credit card company to no avail.

sad, but thats the game

Just wanted to update everyone, I called again last night and got the sweetest lady on the phone, and she talked someone that helped us out, and we GOT IT. So happy with Carnival for stepping up and making this happen. Thanks Carnival!

Just wanted to update everyone, I called again last night and got the sweetest lady on the phone, and she talked someone that helped us out, and we GOT IT. So happy with Carnival for stepping up and making this happen. Thanks Carnival!

thanks for letting us know. I am glad Carnival did this .. they should have.

Archived