POA deck 7 balcony - good or bad?

Hasletlady

We are planning a group cruise on the POA around the islands. We have

deck 7 forward or aft balconies to pick from. Worried about the noise on

the forward cabins being over a theater. Anyone been on deck 7?

We have done both, I recommend going aft. We loved the larger balcony forward, but the noise from the lounge can be a problem. We managed to deal with it, but I would go to deck 8 forward next time.

DT

• 3 weeks later...

In June my family had staterooms 7014, 7012 and 7010. We booked them before we heard rumors about the noise! We were uncertain as to what to expect, but I am happy to say that the noise was not an issue for us...the night of the White Hot Party there was slight noise (I was in 7012) but not enough noise to use ear plugs. Besides we were sooo tired from a full day of exploring that we just slept through it! Good luck deciding!!! If you want to check out my review it is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1233860&highlight=

Have a great trip! We are cruising Alaska this summer, but my heart is still in Hawaii!!! :)

Thank you, I have finally booked my cabin and decided to go up to deck 8 aft on the starboard side, 8174. I will pass all your info on to the rest of my group as they book. I am enjoying reading all the Hawaii posts, everyone seems to have had a great time on this cruise.

Archived