Sailing in 2 Days - Last Minute Questions

Stacey779

Hi everyone,

I just have a few questions before we set sail on Saturday (woohoo!). We've been on Carnival before, but it's been a few years, so bear with me:

1) Do they still have the towels they leave in your cabin that you can take off the ship if you're going to the beach? I'd like to save some space in my luggage by not taking our own beach towels if possible.

2) Where does my stockholder OBC show up? On my boarding docs I see the OBC from my travel agent, but I don't see the $100 credit for my stockholder OBC. I have an e-mail from Carnival saying they've applied it to my sailing, so I'll bring that along, but I'm wondering if I should call them just to make sure.

3) We're waitlisted for "Your Time" dining. At this point I'm thinking we won't find out our dining assignment until we get on the ship. Am I correct?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Hi everyone,

I just have a few questions before we set sail on Saturday (woohoo!). We've been on Carnival before, but it's been a few years, so bear with me:

1) Do they still have the towels they leave in your cabin that you can take off the ship if you're going to the beach? I'd like to save some space in my luggage by not taking our own beach towels if possible....Yes you can take the ships towels to the pool or off the ship..They will get you fresh ones every night

2) Where does my stockholder OBC show up? On my boarding docs I see the OBC from my travel agent, but I don't see the $100 credit for my stockholder OBC. I have an e-mail from Carnival saying they've applied it to my sailing, so I'll bring that along, but I'm wondering if I should call them just to make sure. >>>We have always gotten our stockholders OBC but take your coppy antway

3) We're waitlisted for "Your Time" dining. At this point I'm thinking we won't find out our dining assignment until we get on the ship. Am I correct?>>>Yes you will not find out until you get your sign & sail and it will be on your card..We really like having the same waiters every night but not every one likes eating at a specific time..Have fun.......Dennis

Have fun......:)....Dennis

Hi everyone,

1) Do they still have the towels they leave in your cabin that you can take off the ship if you're going to the beach? I'd like to save some space in my luggage by not taking our own beach towels if possible.

Yes, they still do have the towels.

2) Where does my stockholder OBC show up? On my boarding docs I see the OBC from my travel agent, but I don't see the $100 credit for my stockholder OBC. I have an e-mail from Carnival saying they've applied it to my sailing, so I'll bring that along, but I'm wondering if I should call them just to make sure.

I would call. It seems it should be on the docs and too many people are having problems with it once they get onboard.

3) We're waitlisted for "Your Time" dining. At this point I'm thinking we won't find out our dining assignment until we get on the ship. Am I correct?

I think you're right. It will be on your S&S card when you check in.

Have a great cruise!

Yes they still have the towels, you can take with you off the ship, but dont lose them, they will charge your on board account. 22.00 dollars I think.

Sorry dont know the answer to your question about stockholder credit.

You probably are right about not knowing till you board about whether you made it to your time dining or not. Not to be negative, but I would not hold out much hope of getting it. It seems to be very popular, and books up early. All the same, hope you get it. I tried it for the first time in September and loved it.

Have a great cruise!:)

Hi everyone,

point 3..you can log into funville and get all your cruise info there. Including what assignment you have for dinner...you just won't know what dining room you are eating in though

Archived