my time dinning

Toast1412

Your Time Dining is designed mainly for couple, families or smaller groups.

We've had reports of groups your size being delayed for some period of time because of a lack of availability of large tables. Just something to consider...

:)

We are going with a group of 8 adults. We are thinking of doing the

my time dinning or the 8pm dinning time. Please help which would

be best with a group our size.

Either would work, there are a lot of 8 top tables, however for YTD you may have to wait for a bit since there are fewer large tables in the part of the dining room that serves YTD.

You make it sound like you have already made your reservations??? If so you don't necessarily get to change the assigned dining time. If you haven't made your reservations yet be sure to link all of the booking numbers so that your dining assignment will be linked.

We have not made our reservation yet. Wewould all be able to sit

together if we did 8pm dinning correct???

Yes, as long as all the booking numbers are linked then the 8 of you will be assigned to the same table. It's easiest to book through a single PVP or TA to ensure that all the links are set up.

Last month we did YTD (group of 4). One night, 3 of our friends wanted to eat with us and we had to wait about an hour and a half for a table. We didn't mind, just took the beeper and hung out at the bar. They did send us a "we're sorry you had to wait dessert to our cabin.". I looked around and there were very few large tables, so I suspect that was why. But we LOVED YTD!!:p

We did anytime dining last week with 14 people on the Legend. We didn't sit at one large table, but instead 2 that were right next to each other. We only had a few minutes to wait, except for one night when the wait was about 30 minutes. When we got back to our cabin there was a plate of specialty pastries waiting with an apology for the wait and thanking us for our patience. We never complained and I was quite surprised by the gesture.

Archived