Cribs on the ships

i2ukus

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever used the cribs they provide you on the ships for their little ones....I was just interested if they were pack n plays or actual cribs. We will be traveling on the Legend if that makes a difference...TIA!:)

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever used the cribs they provide you on the ships for their little ones....I was just interested if they were pack n plays or actual cribs. We will be traveling on the Legend if that makes a difference...TIA!:)

When we cruised last year with our gran-daughter it was a metal portable one. She slept great in it

They are the metal portable one, i think the mattresses are a bit smaller then normal, but i normal crib sheet can fit on if its tucked tightly underneath. We wound up not using it becuase it took up so much room you could not walk by. our 15 month old slept on the couch with pillows on the floor in case he rolled off!

We just returned from the Fascination. They provide a metal crib made by LA Baby. In my opinion, it looked about the same size as our son's pack and play.

What type of cabin do you have? We had an ocean view cabin, which on the Fascination, are smaller than on the Legend. Still, we placed the crib in a corner, against the wall opposite to the bed and mostly out of the way.

Archived