Johnny Rockets

alleauna

I found a photo of the menu at http://image02.webshots.com/2/2/63/83/122626383gGqDKm_fs.jpg (it is okay to put a link like this here I hope?). I understand that the surcharge for Johnny Rockets is $3.95. I am wondering what this surcharge includes? I see that all beverages and fountain creations cost extra. Since there are no prices beside the other menu items, does the $3.95 include your choice of Starter (fries, onion rings, chili), Burger/Sandwich/Dog, and Dessert? (I have a clearer photo of the bottom of the menu that shows no price next to the apple pie dessert either, I just couldn't find the link!) Thank you in advance for your replies.

:) Shauna from Asheville NC

Webshots doesn't allow you to "deep link" like that, so your link won't work. (I think we know what JR serves though. :))

When you take a table, the $3.95 per person covers all food (not drinks) you care to eat during that visit. You are not just limited to one burger, for example.

When you order carry-out, the $3.95 does cover just one burger, one order of fries, etc.

DH and I sailed when it was still free. We loved to go up there and get a snack. I liked the food but I don't think that we would eat there as often as we did now that there is a surcharge. The charge covers all the food you can eat. I would give it a try, it is good old fashioned food. Try the shakes, they are great as well.

Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It was great when we was eating it but when it hit our stomachs.......Boy, were we sick! :rolleyes: Yuck!!! I thought it was too greasy!? But loved the milk shakes! Sorry if I grossed anyone out but just thought the people with weak stomachs should know what they might be in for!

Cruizinrican

The menu on the ship almost matches the one on land- less sandwiches I think but all the burger and appetizer choices are there.

Dessert is a choice of apple pie or a special oreo sundae that they created for RCI.

When we went to the NOS JR in Janurary they brought us a combo of onion rings and fries.

Then I had a smokehouse burger and chili fries.

My husband had a the same burger and more fries.

He had a coke (1.50) and I had a chocolate shake (3.60)

Then he had pie and I had the sundae.

Our total was $13.77 including tip.

They had to roll us out of there:D

Was it great? No. But it was very good and something different on our trip (we don't have JR's here).

Would I do it again? Probably, 'cause the C&A cupon book has a freebie for here?

Cheers,

I wasn't impressed with the quality of the food. When I went the onion rings were horrible but I ate them because I was starving. :o The shakes are extra and the sodas are extra if you don't have the soda sticker. It was nice though and the servers were great. But all in all, I'd do it again...hell, it was free anyway because I had my C&A coupon. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I wasn't impressed with the quality of the food. When I went the onion rings were horrible but I ate them because I was starving. :o The shakes are extra and the sodas are extra if you don't have the soda sticker. It was nice though and the servers were great. But all in all, I'd do it again...hell, it was free anyway because I had my C&A coupon. :D

You had a crown and anchor coupon for this cruise? We are members and I was curious what you would get as a member.

Yep, I as a member you get a coupon book. There were quite a few in there. I didn't use all of them. There were those stated above and also one for buy one get one free cocktails and I believe one for an art auction as well. I also got a little beach bag that says Royal Caribbean on it and some postcards of the ship.

Yep, I as a member you get a coupon book. There were quite a few in there. I didn't use all of them. There were those stated above and also one for buy one get one free cocktails and I believe one for an art auction as well. I also got a little beach bag that says Royal Caribbean on it and some postcards of the ship.

If you and your spouse are enrolled in the C & A do both get the coupon booklet?

Archived