Entertainment aboard the Eclipse - W. Caribbean

tennisqueen

I will be traveling on the Eclipse in February 2011 and wanted to make a reservation for Qsine. Since I understand it is a marathon meal, I would prefer to book it for a night where the entertainment is not that great. Could you provide a summary of the week's evening entertainment, which shows I should not miss, which are worth missing for a meal at Qsine?

Thanks!!

Depends on what you like. The shows are among the best we've seen on a cruise ship, but I wouldn't cancel other plans just to see them.

First and last nights are welcome/farewell variety shows. We didn't go to the Welcome show. Farewell was just OK, we went since we had nothing better to do.

Second night (formal night) is the Broadway production show. Night 3 is a magician. Night 4 second production show (Rock and roll). Night 5 a singer, Cecil Parker (didn't really like). Night 6 (formal night) Eclipse the Show, the Cirque show.

Depends on what you like. For me Eclipse, the Show is the best, but then we like Cirque style shows. The rest are a way to pass time (pleasantly) but it wouldn't bother me if I didn't go to any of the shows if I had dinner reservations.

Archived