Cozumel and Chankanaab?

booboo0530

Ok so we are sailing to Cozumel, Belize City, and Costa Maya at the end of March 11'. I just wanted few opinons on what we should do while there. These are some of my thoughts for each: Cozumel I was thinking about the Chankanaab park, but I want to make sure there are coral reefs accesible just by getting in at the beach, this is very important to me. We would also do a bit of shopping, is there good shopping close to the port? For Costa Maya I was thinking that we would just go to the bar/ large pool right off the pier and do a little shopping, would you reccommend this? And is there good shopping close to the port? Do you have any other suggestions? And for Belize City I was thinking either the Altun Ha and the Olde Beliz River Tour or the Lamanai & New River Safari excursions through Royal Caribbean and maybe considering the cave tubing, not sure. Any opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Archived