Embarkation Question....someone please help!

i2ukus

Does everyone in your room have to check in at the same time? My father in law is going to be arriving before all his other roomies...can he check in before they do? I think it is ok but we are just making sure...TIA

Does everyone in your room have to check in at the same time? My father in law is going to be arriving before all his other roomies...can he check in before they do? I think it is ok but we are just making sure...TIA

Yes he can, no worries...he'll be checking in for his own individual SS account only:)

Ok, what if they have already did all the fun passes on line? DO they still need to sign in with the one who holds the credit card? Our family is split in two rooms, but we are arriving four hours before the second family and one of our children is in there room??? Does that mean he can not get on board without my brother showing up with his credit card??? I did not even think of this before.....

Ok, what if they have already did all the fun passes on line? DO they still need to sign in with the one who holds the credit card? Our family is split in two rooms, but we are arriving four hours before the second family and one of our children is in there room??? Does that mean he can not get on board without my brother showing up with his credit card??? I did not even think of this before.....

Hmmm...if your son is on their account, he will need them to check in. If he is on your account, he should be able to check in with you. You can go and edit those funpass records, and when you check into your account on-line go to edit your on-board account, there is an option to add another cabin to your account. I did this for my Mom's cabin before. I am not sure you can choose only one occupant of that other cabin, check it out when you try and if not call CCl before you get there...hth:)

the fun pass only has the last 4 digits of your credit card .. they dont have the number.

You have to show the credit card when you check in, at which time they will swipe the card and get the entire #.

... not much they can really do with 4 digits.

Do you have to have a credit card or can he just give cash?

If you are setting up the account with cash, usually you have to go to the purser's desk and set up a account .. Iv heard sometimes the folks who check you in can do it .. but sometimes they send you to the purser's desk.

Yes, you can set it up as cash.

Archived