Liberty aft balcony 6452, 6454 and 6456 dividers question.

jpennin217

We were able to book all three of these rooms for 7-9-11. It looks like to me that we can have the balcony dividers removed and have a great extended balcony. I searched and found that the divider between 6452 and 6454 could be done. Does anyone know if the divider between 6454 and 6456 can be removed also?

Thanks alot in advance!

We were able to book all three of these rooms for 7-9-11. It looks like to me that we can have the balcony dividers removed and have a great extended balcony. I searched and found that the divider between 6452 and 6454 could be done. Does anyone know if the divider between 6454 and 6456 can be removed also?

Thanks alot in advance!

As per this pic yes part of the partition opens.. not all of it.. is it just an opening at the back of the partition... this is the Conquest but it is the same class as the Liberty.

2904910240065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks alot in advance!

We have 6452 booked for April 2011, but we also booked 6450 (on the other side from your booked cabins). The beauty of 6450 is the much larger balcony, but the price is the same as a regular balcony, whereas the afts are considered "premium" and carry a higher price tag. The partition between 6450 and 6452 opens, so my sisters can enjoy our much larger aft wrap:D

I will have room pix to share after my cruise, in case your interested....thanks, Ginny

As per this pic yes part of the partition opens.. not all of it.. is it just an opening at the back of the partition... this is the Conquest but it is the same class as the Liberty.

2904910240065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you Kruznkel! It looks like the one metal partition will be on the left side of our cabins and we can open up the other two making the balcony pretty big. I guess we will have to see what happens.

• 2 years later...

Were you successful with removing the balcony dividers? I realize this is 3 years ago, but your post caught my attention, as we are in 6456, 6458 and 6483 (I think..we are 6458 and our friends are on either side of us). We are hoping to be able to remove the dividers, but figured we wouldn't find out if it was possible until we board the ship (November).

Were you successful with removing the balcony dividers? I realize this is 3 years ago, but your post caught my attention, as we are in 6456, 6458 and 6483 (I think..we are 6458 and our friends are on either side of us). We are hoping to be able to remove the dividers, but figured we wouldn't find out if it was possible until we board the ship (November).

Although I've never been on the Liberty, here is some info that I found on a link (connecting balconies):

Cabin 6456 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: no

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only

Cabin 6458 8M 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: no

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Note: Cabin has a sofa instead of a chair on: LI FD

Cabin 6483 9C 185/75 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: 2 windows and wrap-around balcony connecting balconies: 6481

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Note: Cabin has twin/king-1 sofabed on: LI FD

Archived