Cruising Splendor which Handicapped Cabin

windham depot

Hi My DH and I are booking a HC cabin on Carnival Splendor to the Mexican Riviera. We have a choice right now between forward on Deck 6 a Balcony Stateroom(my choice I love having a balcony) which is above the Theater or a Spa cabin on Deck 10 an Oceanview Stateroom(my DHs choice)(I don't usually use the pool) which gives us the benefit of Therapy pool , Sauna etc. I was just wondering if anyone has booked either of these cabins and what your opinions are on either choice. I was also concerned about being forward on the ship. I do have motion sickness problems that I use a patch for it usually works great. We usually are able to book a HC cabin mid ship where there is less ship motion felt. I really need help making this decision, your opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I like the front of the ship and also wear a patch. some of the balcony rooms on carnival do not have a sofa, just one small chair. personally I do not like these rooms although some do have larger balconies. the handicapped rooms in the very front of the ship, the ones with windows are sometimes very nice, you might look at them at least. but seriously I don't like to sit on the bed and one chair for two people? I want a sofa. I use it! good luck!

smiles, bee

Archived